Friday, June 26, 2009

Money for Nothing...

Isn't that part of a song?!!!

In today's economic challenging world, we are all searching for a few extra dollars, me included. With a 2 year old, things are always "financially challenged" I'll put it. Which is why I turn to coupons. From the great ones found every month at Coupons.com to the ones you can find on Target.com (did you know you can use both a manufacturer coupon AND a Target coupon for the same item... what a deal) I seem to keep a good sized stockpile of the needs and wants of my family. Let me show you how...

Take for example this week's Target deals:

Pepperidge Farm Bread - $2.49- Use $.75/1 Target printable
- Use $.55/1 in 6/14 SS insert (that's the SmartSource insert)
Final = $1.19

But if you're looking for something a little better, check this out:

Crystal Light (3 packs) by the registers .99
Use the $1/1 coupon or the $2/2 coupon from here
Final cost FREE!

Nothing's better than filling your cupboards without breaking the bank!!! Enjoy your savings. I'll be back.

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm 33 years old, a wife of 12 years and mother to a wonderful 4 year old boy. My hobby is coupon clipping, saving money and getting great deals! Join me on my adventure.